Traders deserve the best tax firm in their corner when dealing with taxes and the IRS.
We are a leading provider of trader and investor tax compliance services, continuing to grow for three reasons: First, we regularly improve our best practices and services, garnering many referrals. Second, some of our competitors promise things they can’t deliver, so their clients turn to our firm. Third, the industry looks to GreenTraderTax for education more than anyone else.
We know state and local tax matters for traders. (Watch: Best, Worst & The Decent States For Traders and read our related blog post series: Trader Tax Battle Of The States.) We use Lacerte Software, the leading professional tax preparation software from Intuit, which includes excellent resources for state tax preparation.
Our firm has the best credentials around, including:
- Barron’s recommends GreenTrader almost every year since 1999.
- Robert A. Green is a writer and contributor to Forbes.
- The Traders Expo has offered Green’s workshops and classes for 15 years.
- MoneyShow.com features Green in its trader-tax-related videos.
- Green taught Trader Tax 101 for CCH, the leading tax educator.
- The annual Trader Tax Guide is packed with the latest and greatest trader tax strategies and more. Green’s book The Tax Guide for Traders (McGraw-Hill) set the standard for trader tax.
- Co-managing member Darren L. Neuschwander, CPA is a member of the AICPA task force dealing with IRS cost-basis reporting problems.
Our proven virtual process is much more convenient and productive than working with your local accountant in the old, traditional manner.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Thank you for placing your trust in us,
Robert A. Green, CPA and Darren L. Neuschwander, CPA