Trading Other People’s Money (Recording/Slides)
Jun 04, 2015 at 4:15 pm EST
Recording notes: 1:14 length, stream or download (1.5 GB). The recording ends on the final slide content. The live Webinar continued on to audience poll questions, FAQs, audience Q&A and contact us information. Suggestion: View the slides and listen to the audio of the recording since the slides advance a little too fast in the recording.
Starting an investment management business is an attractive opportunity for successful traders. Join investment management tax expert Robert A. Green CPA of Green NFH and securities/futures attorney Brent Gillett of InvestmentLawGroup.com to learn more about:
* When an investment manager needs licensing and registration.
* The difference between rules for securities (SEC and states) vs. futures and forex (NFA).
* Separately managed accounts vs. pooling investor money in a hedge fund.
* Incubator funds.
* An overview of legal agreements, disclosures and disclaimers you need for investor protection.
* Tax, accounting and audit requirements for hedge funds.
We invite you to register and attend the live presentation at no charge. We will record the session and perhaps publish a recording for viewing afterwards.