Traders Expo NYC: Trader Tax Law Update
Mar 01, 2015 at 8:00 am EST
Join me at The Traders Expo New York, February 28–March 2,
to learn the latest strategies for trading stocks, ETFs, commodities, futures & forex, watch pros explain live trades, test drive cutting-edge products, and receive exclusive discounts & prize giveaways! Please see my speaking schedule below and register free now.
Trader Tax Law Update: Current Developments, Obamacare Taxes, Trader Tax Status, Key Tax Elections, Entities, and Retirement Plans
March 1, 8:00 am – 9:00 am EST
This presentation will cover:
- Current developments including tax reform, tax changes, and court cases.
- Obamacare taxes: individual health insurance mandate (tax penalties, exemptions, premium tax credits, and claw backs of subsidies) and the net investment income tax on upper-income taxpayers.
- How to save thousands with trader tax status (business treatment) and discover key trader tax strategies and tax elections. Investors have important elections to make, too.
- Tips for preparing a trader tax return for 2014 with maximum tax benefits.
- The key tax treatment differences between securities, Section 1256 contracts (futures, all types of options, ETFs, forex, precious metals, and more).
- The best types of entities and retirement plans for traders.
There is no recording of this live event.