Traders Expo Las Vegas 2015: Trader Tax Law Update (Paid Class)
Live Event in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Oct 14, 2015 at 8:00 am PST
The Traders Expo
Las Vegas | Oct. 14 – 16, 2015 • Paris Hotel
Trader Tax Law Update: Current Developments, Year-End Tax Planning, Obamacare Taxes, and Much More*
Presented by Robert Green, CPA, this session will feature current developments, year-end tax planning, business treatment (trader tax status), key tax elections, entities and retirement plans, tax compliance tips, Obamacare taxes, and IRS exams.
This class will cover:
• Current developments including tax reform, tax changes and court cases.
• Year-end strategies that are often overlooked.
• How to reduce and report wash-sale losses and handle confusing broker 1099Bs.
• How to save thousands with trader tax status and discover key strategies and elections. Important investor elections will be covered as well.
• How to qualify for and claim trader tax status for 2015 even after year-end.
• Preparing a trader tax return for 2015 with maximum tax benefits.
• How to avoid common tax-return errors.
• Key tax treatment differences between securities, Section 1256 contracts (futures), all types of options, ETFs, forex, precious metals and more.
• The best accounting solutions for traders.
• The best types of entities and retirement plans for traders.
• The difference between investors, active traders, proprietary traders and investment managers.
• How to deal with Obamacare’s Net Investment Tax and health insurance mandate.
• How to handle IRS and state tax exams.
• International tax matters for traders.
*SAVE $50–$279 per person if purchased by September 23; $329 per person if purchased after September 23. Includes refreshments.