Top 11 Tax Deductions For Active Traders (Interactive Brokers Recording)
Save thousands more in taxes.
Apr 05, 2017 at 12:00 pm EST
Join trader tax expert Robert A. Green, CPA as he explains his top 11 tax deductions for traders who qualify for trader tax status.
- Home-office (HO) deductions
- Additions and improvements to office
- Tangible property expensing
- Section 179 (100%) depreciation
- Automated trading systems
- Education, mentoring and seminars
- Section 195 start-up expenditures
- Organization expenses
- Health insurance premiums
- Retirement plans
- Short selling expenses
Thank you, Rob! Your consultation is very enlightening!