Learn How Active Securities Traders File Tax Returns For Maximum Tax Benefits
Feb 11, 2015 at 4:30 pm EST
Join trader tax expert Robert A. Green, CPA. In this Webinar,
- Learn how to save thousands by claiming trader tax status (business expense treatment) on your 2014 tax returns.
- While no election was required, you do need to qualify for trader tax status and you’ll learn the GreenTraderTax golden rules for qualification.
- Learn how to deal with onerous wash sale loss reporting. If you trade stocks and stock options, and or have multiple brokerage accounts, you can’t rely on brokerage firm Form 1099-Bs for reporting wash sale losses correctly.
- Learn how Section 475 MTM exempts active traders from wash sale losses and capital loss limitations. Learn how to make a timely Section 475 election.
- Learn tax treatment: the differences between securities, options, Section 1256 contracts, ETFs and other popular trading products.
- Learn the added benefits of trading in an entity, including unlocking employee-benefit plans like health insurance and retirement plan tax deductions.
- If you don’t have a trading entity for 2014, learn how to set up the best entity and retirement plan for 2015.
We look forward to see you on the Webinar. Come with questions, Mr. Green will try to answer them.
Hi Mandy (Smitson CPA), Thanks! Yes, We can go ahead with filing now. Again it's been a pleasure working with you this year and you were awesome as usual !! Thanks,