10 Savvy Year-End Tax Moves For Traders
mp4 file (256MB, 1:21) streams on all devices.
Oct 28, 2014 at 4:15 pm EST
- Defer income to avoid top tax rates and net investment taxes.
- Accelerate income with a Roth IRA conversion and sell winning positions to utilize lower ordinary and long-term capital gains tax brackets.
- Avoid wash sales using Tradelog or convert them into ordinary losses in 2015.
- Take advantage of tax loss selling and hold winning positions at year-end.
- Utilize Section 475 where possible for ordinary loss treatment.
- Qualify for trader tax status to enjoy business expense treatment.
- Execute employee-benefit plan deductions (health and retirement) with entities on time.
- Get a handle on accounting with GTT Tracker.
- Prepare for Obamacare taxes.
- Catch up with estimated taxes.
2014 Year-End Tax Planning for Traders
Year-End Planning for Trading Entities
Don’t pay more taxes than you should.
Adam Manning CPA answered all the questions we had. He is very knowledgeable and we will use Green in the future.