10 Savvy Year-End Tax Moves For Traders
mp4 file (256MB, 1:21) streams on all devices.
Oct 28, 2014 at 4:15 pm EST
- Defer income to avoid top tax rates and net investment taxes.
- Accelerate income with a Roth IRA conversion and sell winning positions to utilize lower ordinary and long-term capital gains tax brackets.
- Avoid wash sales using Tradelog or convert them into ordinary losses in 2015.
- Take advantage of tax loss selling and hold winning positions at year-end.
- Utilize Section 475 where possible for ordinary loss treatment.
- Qualify for trader tax status to enjoy business expense treatment.
- Execute employee-benefit plan deductions (health and retirement) with entities on time.
- Get a handle on accounting with GTT Tracker.
- Prepare for Obamacare taxes.
- Catch up with estimated taxes.
2014 Year-End Tax Planning for Traders
Year-End Planning for Trading Entities
Don’t pay more taxes than you should.
5 stars. Star's (Johnson CPA) level of detail and professionalism is perfect!