Mark Feldman, Tax Attorney
Trader Tax Compliance & International Tax
Mark Feldman is a tax attorney of counsel to Green, Neuschwander & Manning, LLC. For our firm, he focuses on tax controversy for traders, consultations, research for content and international tax matters.
His experience covers a wide array of domestic and international tax matters, including:
- FBAR filings, controversy and IRS programs for voluntary disclosure
- Trader tax status defense, controversy, appeals and tax court, plus state exams.
- Configuring and restructuring foreign ownership structures by hedge funds and other entities
- International planning for high net worth individuals
- International holding companies/private equity investments
- Subpart F, including active financing exception and insurance rules
- Structured finance
- Mergers and acquisitions, including major international mergers
- International joint ventures
- Financial products
- Representing taxpayers on audit
- Deferred compensation and stock options
- Private foundations/public charities
- Grantor trusts/business trusts/liquidating trusts
- Analyzing “tax shelters”
- Tax treaties
Mr. Feldman graduated magna cum laude from Yeshiva University in 1988 and received his J.D. from Harvard Law School in 1992. He is admitted to the bar in New York.
Mr. Feldman recently presented for Progressive Business Audio Conferences a seminar entitled, “FBARs and Overlapping FATCA Disclosure: New Rules, Forms & Essential Guidance.”