CPA – Trader Tax Compliance
Our CPA firm is currently seeking additional CPAs at all staff levels in our thriving trader tax practice area. These jobs primarily entail tax compliance/preparation and reviews for business retail traders, proprietary traders, advisors, investors (all around the country) and non-traders, too. You will also become an expert in TradeLog accounting software and perform accounting services. Our firm is the nationwide leader in the trader tax marketplace.Our tax compliance operation is consolidated and run from Alabama under Managing Member Darren L. Neuschwander, CPA. We are a virtual operation using cloud computing, so it’s easy to operate from your own home or outside office anywhere in the U.S. If you are local, you can work in our Alabama office building. Front- and back-end processing for tax compliance work is handled in Alabama by administrative personnel and CPAs. We provide full-scale training in trader tax and our best practices. (We would like to add a CPA on the West Coast, preferably located in California.)
- Can perform the tasks associated with this job from their own home office anywhere in the U.S.
- Experience with investment tax issues.
- More than three years of strong public accounting firm experience in tax preparation (please do not send your resume if you do not have this experience).
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field, and three to five years experience providing traditional accounting, auditing and consulting functions or related experience.
- Certified Public Accounting designation and currently licensed in your home state with your CPE up to date.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Advanced computer and Internet skills. Understanding the value of our virtual business model.
- Your own home office and broadband Internet connection.
Our jobs are exciting and add to your value as a cutting-edge professional. We offer competitive compensation. Simply login to our server from any computer and you have full access to our secure virtual office. This saves you the hassle of commuting and being restricted to local employers only, and gives you access to clients all around the country. Plus it’s great working from your own home! Don’t worry, there is plenty of communication with other professionals in our company.
Please e-mail your resume and interest to Darren L. Neuschwander, CPA at firstname.lastname@example.org.