11 Tax Breaks To Start And Grow A Small Business (Recording)
mp4 streams on all devices (139 MB, 53 minutes)
Dec 04, 2014 at 4:15 pm EST
Join Green NFH CPA and small business tax expert Robert A. Green in this Webinar.
Among the most popular “American dreams” is starting your own business. Entrepreneurship is the bedrock of America’s thriving economy and Congress continues to favor small business with tax breaks. Uncle Sam is patient for income taxes, allowing: upfront and accelerated expensing; paying business taxes on individual tax returns where other business or investment losses and expenses can be applied; lower tax rates (graduated rates) for lower income; and averaging business income over several years with net operating losses (NOLs). In this Webinar you will learn about:
- Business expenses and net operating losses (NOLs)
- First-year expensing (100% depreciation) and bonus depreciation
- Start-up expenditures
- Organizational expenditures
- Converting personal expenses to business use
- Home-office deductions
- Retirement plan deductions
- Health insurance deductions
- Hiring family members to save taxes
- Using our special strategy “Active Investors” to navigate around passive-activity loss rules
- Ecommerce/virtual business in a tax-free state to avoid Obama-era tax hikes and state taxes
Read our Nov. 10 blog 11 tax breaks to start and grow a small business in conjunction with this Webinar.
What’s your small business American Dream?
Sincerely, Robert A. Green, CPA