Top 10 Tax Deductions For Active Traders (Complimentary Recording)
Save thousands more in taxes.
Jun 07, 2016 at 4:15 pm EST
Join trader tax expert Robert A. Green, CPA as he explains his top 10 tax deductions for traders who qualify for trader tax status.
- Home-office (HO) deductions
- Additions and improvements to office
- Tangible property expensing
- Section 179 (100%) depreciation
- Automated trading systems
- Education, mentoring and seminars
- Section 195 start-up expenditures
- Organization expenses
- Health insurance premiums
- Retirement plans
Related blog post: Top 10 Tax Deductions For Active Traders.